Restaurant Reviews Final
The Udacity Restaurant Reviews project is part of the Front-end Web Development Nanodegree. For the this project, I converted a static webpage to a mobile-ready web application. I took a static design that lacked accessibility and converted the design to be responsive on different sized displays and accessible for screen reader use. Also added a service worker to create a seamless offline experience.
Download or clone this repository.
Navigate to the root directory and start a Python server to serve up the files locally.
- Check your Python version by entering
python -v- if you don't have Python installed, visit the Python page and follow the instructions.
- If you have Python 2.x, spin up a server with
python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000
- If you have Python 3.x, spin up a server with
python3 -m http.server 8000
- Once your server is running, visit
Sources of information
- CSS Tricks (https://css-tricks.com)
- Using ARIA Web Accessibility (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Accessibility/ARIA/ARIA_Techniquesgrid.io/)
- Service Worker - Web Fundamentals (https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/primers/service-workers/)