Mobile Flashcards is a React Native app for iOS and Android that allows users to create flashcard decks, that they can add cards to and quiz themselves.
This project was bootstrapped with Create React Native App. It uses React Native, Expo, Redux, & React Navigation.
This app is the third of three projects required for Udacity's React Nanodegree program
Clone the repository, change directories, and use npm or yarn to install the dependencies.
$ git clone https://github.com/LondonOktober/mobile-flashcards.git $ cd mobile-flashcards $ yarn
The project can be run with npm or yarn
This will open Expo Developer Tools in the browser.
Use your device to test:
(Expo Client for Android & iOS) Scan the QR Code using the Expo Client app from an Android or iOS device.
- Uses React Native https://facebook.github.io/react-native/
- Uses Redux https://redux.js.org
- Uses Expo https://expo.io
- Uses React Navigation https://reactnavigation.org/en/
- CSS-Tricks Props/PropTypes https://css-tricks.com/props-and-proptypes-in-react/
- General Knowledge https://www.udacity.com/course/react-nanodegree--nd019
- Inspiration / Knowledge https://reactnativeexample.com/