From now on, the release model of having periodic versions will no longer be used. Instead, ready features will directly be merged and deployed. This was done since releases didn't have anything of value to the project. The new continuous changelog can be found here.
- A tooltip with the name of the house has been added to the Influence track. (@mrhappyasthma)
- Players who don't have units will no longer need to do any action anything during the planning phase. (@gereon77)
- Mace Tyrell's log in the case where casualties were prevented will now correctly state that it's because of The Blackfish and not Robb Stark. (@norielbit)
- The Wildling Threat after a Wildling victory will now correctly be decreased by 4, instead of 2. (@norielbit)
- Fixed a bug where non-owner of a game could change the settings of a game.
- Multiple game logs have been rewritten to be more consistent and to follow the terminology of the game. (@norielbit)
- A sound effect will now be played when it's your turn to play in a game. A different favicon in the topbar will also be shown as well. A mute button has also been added to mute the sound, if necessary.
- The gamelog of the resolution of a March order will now show whether a Power token was left in the originating region. (@gereon77)
- The selected House card during a combat can now be changed. (@gereon77)
- Whether a raided Consolidate Power order yielded a Power token, and whether the raided house lost a Power token is now included in the game log. (@gereon77)
- A prompt will now ask confirmation that you do want to resolve a raid order without any target. (@gereon77)
- Units marching into a region with a Support order will now correctly be accounted as supporter if an attack is done toward a neutral force with the same March order. (@gereon77)
- Rattleshirt's Raiders game log will no longer mention the excluded house of a Wildling attack, if there's one.
- Chosen House cards during a combat will no longer be sent plainly to the client, making it no longer possible to cheat.
- The Wildling Strength of a Wildling attack triggered by Preemptive Raid's Night's Watch victory effect will be correctly be shown in the UI. The resulting Wildling Strength in case of a Wildling victory will now correctly be set to 4. (@gereon77)
- Ser Davos Seaworth's extra Sword icon will now correctly be counted even when used as the last House card in hand. This change also has the consequence that casualties are chosen before "If you win/lose" House card abilities are resolved. (@norielbit)
- The order of resolution of March orders will no longer be messed up when Doran Martell is used to put the attacker to the bottom of the Iron Throne track. (@norielbit)
- Date and times shown in the website will now be shown relatively ("4 hours ago", ...) and thus will no longer show them in the wrong timezone, as it was before.
- Using The Blackfish to prevent casualties will no longer stall the game.
- Added a small House icon to the "Playing" and "YOUR TURN" badge in the Games page, allowing players to quickly see what house they are playing in a game before entering it.
- Added a variant "Learn the game" which allows a 2-player game to be created, for the purpose of explaining the rules to someone else. (@gereon77)
- Added a badge in the user profile of Admins and High Members to indicate their rank.
- Added a tooltip over regions that lists all info about this region (name, controller, garrisons, units, supply icons, crowns icons, ...).
- Power tokens of a house will now correctly be limited to 20 minus the number of Power tokens on the board, instead of 20.
- Fixed an issue where killing all the attacking units of an army (with Mace Tyrell's ability, for example) would crash the game.
- Fixed an issue where the order in a defending region would stay, even a won combat where all units were killed (for example, with Mace Tyrell's ability). (@gereon77)
- Fixed an issue where the attacking army could steal the order of the defending army when taking back their capital (@mmasztalerczuk)
- Dagmar Cleftjaw's House card will now correctly display, instead of having a weird transparent region inside it.
- Fixed an issue where House card's ability could be randomly skipped when played against Tywin Lannister, Cersei Lannister or Renly Baratheon (@norielbit)
- Upgraded units (due to Renly Baratheon's ability, for example) will now correctly maintain their routed status. (@norielbit)
- Changed the position of the order for Dragonstone and Starfall which would sometimes hide a unit. This will only apply for games created after this patch.
- Fixed an issue where the game could remove the wrong possible regions to march to when an attack move was already planned.
- An About page was added to the website, with multiple information about the project.
- The number of scenarios where the game can be fast-tracked was increased. (@gereon77)
- High Members are now allowed to cancel games (for example, stalled ongoing games).
- Multiple changes have been done to game variants: (@gereon77)
- Lannister will no longer start with an additional ship in "Rumble In the South".
- Prince's Path and The Boneway will be open in "Struggle in the North" (5 players version).
- In "Race to King's Lading", Stark and Lannister positions on the Iron Throne are swapped, compared to the normal setup.
- During the Westeros Phase, all 3 drawn cards are now shown in the top-right panel.
- Added a tooltip for each game in the Games page displaying the current turn of the game and the last time an action was done in it.
- Fixed a bug where the game would sometime try to send a message to a disconnected socket, thus crashing the game.
- The game log of Roose Bolton now correctly shows the returned House cards, instead of showing
- When Patchface is used to discard the last card of a house, the other House cards will now correctly be returned to the hand.
- Renly Baratheon's ability will now correctly not be triggered on a lost combat.
- Ships can now enter ports whose adjacent land area are controlled
- A Knight created by Renly Baratheon's ability will now correctly move with the attacking army, instead of staying in the originating region.
- A botched retreat (when the loser has no regions to retreat to) will no longer crash the game.
- Ship replacement & destruction when the adjacent land is lost or taken will stop provoking issues. (@gereon77)
- Preemptive Raid's Night's Watch Victory effect will now correctly exclude the highest bidder from the new Wildling attack.
- Multiple errors in Game Logs were fixed.
- Whether a game is a Live or a PBEM game is now shown in the Games page.
- Game owners can now cancel a game during the Lobby phase.
- The Games page has been improved. It now highlights the games you are participating at the top, and make sure that the page is not too long when there are too much games.
- Add the variants "Rumble in the South" (4 players), "Struggle in the North" (4 or 5 players), "Race to Kings landing" (5 players), "No Kraken for Dinner" (5 players). (@gereon77)
- Fixed an issue where Melisandre was missing a Sword icon.
- Fixed an issue where the max number of players in the Games page was not properly displayed for newly created game.
- Fixed an issue where, in certain phases where a player had to select units, selectable units were highlighted for all player.
- Fixed an issue where Renly Baratheon's ability could crash the game.
- Fixed an issue where a house could have a Supply level above the game's limit which tended to crash to the game.
- Fixed an issue where Massing on the Milkwater's Night's Watch Victory effect could crash the UI if no cards were given back to the highest bidder.
- Ships can no longer enter an empty but non-controlled port.
- Fixed an issue where Arianne Martell used when defending an attack against a port containing ships could lead to a crash.
- Siege engines will now correctly lend their strength when supporting the attack of an other player against a Castle or a Stronghold.
- The deck of Wildling cards will now correctly be sent to the client obfuscated, preventing cheating. (@gereon77)
- Added multiple missing game logs. (@gereon77)