You can download the app on https://upwallet.io
- No storyboard. It's ok to use xib in the early development. However, if the UI is complicated, please write UI programmatically.
- No subclassing any class in UIKit. We try to keep the code simple. It's better to use extensions.
- No ReactiveSwift. Keep it simple. We prefer to use Cocoa Touch directly.
- No SnapKit at this time.
- Lottie: an iOS library to natively render After Effects vector animations
- Pop: An extensible iOS and OS X animation library, useful for physics-based interactions.
- SwiftLint: A tool to enforce Swift style and conventions.
- SwiftTheme: Powerful theme/skin manager
- Xcode Version 9.2 (9C40b)
- Swift Apple Swift version 4.0.3 (swiftlang-900.0.74.1 clang-900.0.39.2)
- CocoaPods 1.5.0
- Install cocoapods
sudo gem install cocoapods