OSX Applescript handler to open magnet URLs in Deluge.app
- Version: 1.3.0 - Date: 2018-12-118
[1.3.0] - 2018-12-118
- is provided straight as the statically-linked product of its Xcode project.
- Made some cosmetic changes to the usage message.
- Using -register now returns 0 on success and forwards whatever numeric error we get on failure to the AppleScript GUI.
- Main bundle:
- Use a more robust method to determine locations of icon files, as well as registerHandler.
- The app now doesn't always presume success. The success message is only shown if registerHandler returns 0.
- The whole bundle is now codesigned and linked against 10.14 SDK.
Note: If on 10.14+, the application will ask for permission to control several other apps; including
System Events.app and possibly itself (don't ask).
- ) Install to "Applications" folder.
- ) Run The application once by double-clicking it on the Finder, the application will then prompt you to register itself as the default handler for torrent files.
- ) Go to a browser and click on a magnet to test it.