Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Signed prefpane, CLI and Dummy apps.
- Both the prefpane and the CLI version will now automatically try to locate ThisAppDoesNothing.app if it does not appear registered with launch services.
- SwiftCLI is now built and linked as a static library instead of a framework.
- Updated to Swift 5
- The content array is now populated by overriding
didSelect()instead of relying on an arbitrary sleep timer.
- Changed the CLI app's name from lsreg to swda.
- Messages in both the CLI and Preference Pane are now a bit more verbose.
- Under the hood, folded most of the app's feedback to the user into a single
- Updated the Swift Package Manager manifest to version 5.
- Updated the SynchronizedArray code and corrected the attribution; Before, I had inadvertently credited an unrelated project with the same name.
- Various small optimizations, fixes and text corrections.
[1.1.2] - 2018-10-07
- Migrated to Swift 4.2
- Force Static linking of standard library, which should fix issues running on Mojave.