RailsAdmin is a Rails engine that provides an easy-to-use interface for managing your data.
- CRUD any data with ease
- Custom actions
- Automatic form validation
- Search and filtering
- Export data to CSV/JSON/XML
- Authentication (via Devise or other)
- Authorization (via Cancan)
- User action history (internally or via PaperTrail)
- Supported ORMs
- Bundle the gem
rails g rails_admin:install
- Provide a namespace for the routes when asked
- Start a server
rails sand administer your data at /admin. (if you chose default namespace: /admin)
class Ball < ActiveRecord::Base validates :name, presence: true belongs_to :player rails_admin do configure :player do label 'Owner of this ball: ' end end end
If you have a question, please check this README, the wiki, and the list of known issues.
If you still have a question, you can ask the official RailsAdmin mailing list.
If you think you found a bug in RailsAdmin, you can submit an issue.
Supported Ruby Versions
This library aims to support and is tested against the following Ruby implementations: