ECGrid's API version 4.X Production Change Log can be found here: https://ecgrid.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000247116-ecgrid-api-updates-4-x
ECGridOS uses SOAP protocol for its web services and the documentation contains the following sections. The example code provided is there for your reference only to give you a starting point for using this API not as a complete solution. We encourage you to provide feedback, ask questions, and share your code/experiences using the ECGridOS API in our issues section. As this is an active and evolving API this documentation may not be 100% inclusive.
ECGridOS User's Guide - The basics on how to use the API.
Getting Started with ECGridOS and Visual Studio - How to reference the API in Visual Studio.
ECGridOS API Calls - A Description of the API Calls.
Appendix - Definitions of API Classes, Parameters, Return Values, ENUMs Etc..
API Version 3.2 URL: https://ecgridos.net/v3.2/prod/ECGridOS.asmx
API Version 3.2 WSDL: https://ecgridos.net/v3.2/prod/ECGridOS.asmx?WSDL
- About ECGridOS and Loren Data Corp.
- Documentation & Nomenclature
- ECGridOS Support
- Using Web Services
- Networks & Mailboxes
- Users & Authorization Levels
- API Keys & Sessions
- Trading Partners & ECGridIDs
- Parcels, Interchanges & Mailbags
- Carbon Copies
- Asynchronous API Calls - Events
- Asynchronous API Calls - Task\Async\Await
- Common API Calls - Full Definitions Available
- Deprecated API Calls - Description Only
- Pending API Calls - Description Only
- Uncommon API Calls - Description Only
- Status Levels
- Interchange Status Codes
- Object Classes
- Parcel (Mailbag) Status Codes
- Class Properties
- SOAP Exceptions
- Revision Updates