This is a Ruby wrapper for Paymill's API.
First, you've to install the gem
gem install paymill
and require it
Then you have to set your API key:
Paymill.api_key = "your-api-key"
Now you can e.g. create a new client:
Paymill::Client.create(email: "email@example.com", description: "He is a Ruby guy.")
Or find a existing client:
For retrieving a collection of all clients you might use the
We currently only support the operations
This gem was developed using Ruby 1.9 and version 1 of Paymill's API. Nonetheless, it should also work with Ruby 1.8.
Please report bugs at http://github.com/dkd/paymill-ruby/issues.
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project from http://github.com/dkd/paymill-ruby.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2012 dkd Internet Service GmbH, Stefan Sprenger. See LICENSE for details.