What is SaltPad?
SaltPad is a GUI tool to manage SaltStack deployments + orchestration. It's still very young and it should be considered as Alpha.
A walkthrough using screenshots is available in the screenshots directory (not up-to-date).
This version of saltpad is a full-rewrite as a single app page. The old version in python is still available in the saltpad_v1 branch (https://github.com/tinyclues/saltpad/tree/saltpad_v1). If you cannot use this version, please open an issue to ease migration and see the Changelog (https://github.com/tinyclues/saltpad/blob/master/Changelog.md).
- Get overview of all your minion.
- Get details about each minions, its Salt version.
- Easy launch of state.highstate jobs with or without dry-run mode.
- Manage minion keys.
- Launch jobs.
- Access jobs details easily.
- Save job configuration as templates and launch them with one click on a button.
- Quick debug minion, get all useful information in one place.
Installation and documentation
You can follow installation instructions and more documentation in the docs directory.