Lottoritter is a gambling platform which supports multiple lotteries. On Lottoritter you can play real lotteries WITHOUT SPENDING ANY money. This project is written in Java and is using the JavaEE 8 standard technology stack (EE4J).
The running project can be found here: http://www.lottoritter.de
Lottoritter was created by Ulrich Cech & Christopher Schmidt. The main intention was to show that you can create something really big with just a few tools and frameworks. So we decided to implement a fully featured gambling platform. See some features below.
- supporting "6 aus 49", "Keno", "Glücksspirale", "EuroJackpot" lotteries
- real purchase feeling (shoppingcart) including e-Mail notifications
- registration/activation/forget password/login (OAuth and Remember-me)
- profile for each player where you can see your active games etc.
- sum of money you spent
- show the hit numbers in the ticket-history
- automatic drawing crawler
- multi language support (i18n)
- social authentication (G+, Facebook, Instagram)
This project is licensed under the GPLv3 License - see the LICENSE file for details.