Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This new minor version includes several fixes:
- The program won't crash anymore when there's now 01 folder on the SD card.
- Most errors won't make the software crash for now, an error will be displayed in the info box.
- A maximum runtime of 2 minutes has been set to shrinking if it goes other that, it is cancelled and a message advices the user to copy the game without shrinking it. It has been added as some games do not work well with the shrinking of gditools.
- Unmanaged errors are now logged into a file.
The "Create menu index" tickbox now stays on the right and won't go other UI elements.
This new release brings the new following features:
- Files with stranges track names will work and be renamed while transfered in SD so they can work with SD Card Maker and GDEmu.
- GDI file are rewritten while copied on the SD card to improve compatibility.
- Warning if a new version of UGGM is available.
- Use checkboxes instead of line selection to choose which games to copy/remove.
- Better performance for shrinking.
- Game indexing for GDMenu (games are sorted by default, I will add the option in a next version)
PLEASE be wary it's a pre release version so you might experience bugs. Even though it worked fine in my use cases, I would recommend to do not use on a SD card where you have games for which you do not have a backup on your PC.
Here comes a new challenger!
UGGM can now be used in parallel of Mad Sheep's SD Card Maker.
Game information is now retrieved correctly. You will have the correct name displayed in UGGM and the disc number is displayed (quite useful for games with several discs as Shenmue !).
The software was writing games on the SD card on the first folder he found (apart from 01) with no GDI file inside.
As the SD Card Maker of Mad Sheep was copying games with no GDI, they would have been overwritten. This is no longer the case
This release is mainly composed of errors correction. It should fail less often. If you have problems, please an issue at https://github.com/Louhike/Ugly-GDEmu-Games-Manager/issues
- The software won't crash anymore with games which have a track01.iso files instead of a track01.bin.
- Finding the name of a game will be more errorproof.
- You can now overwrite games on SD card with shrinked versions.
- Some code refactoring
- Added a text to show where to put issues.
New version which add the option to shrink games thanks to gditool, buildgdi and Extract Re-Build GDI's.