A simple thread and network cross-platform library written in C++.
See the LICENSE file at the root of the repository.
How to use
- Clone the repository
- Call the library CMakelists
- Link with the resulting libraries (in lib/)
See the Examples section for more information.
You can specify some options to CMake to trigger different results:
- CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE: Release or Debug, like any CMake project
- VRISKA_LIBRARY_TYPE: STATIC or SHARED, the type of library linking
- VRISKA_BUILD_TESTS: Yes or No, trigger the compilation of the tests as well
There is a test/example project in the directory tests at the root of the repository.
It shows how to properly build the project with CMake.
Moreover, it explains how to implements a basic server, a lot of the client features, the timer feature and switching endianness.