A little about me as a developer
When I spend time on a project, I'm concerned about
- The big picture
- Maintainability & sustainability (if relevant)
A few things that I love doing
- Innovating, ideate and contribute to what I believe in.
- Simplifying complex things.
- Questioning the status quo.
- Designing great user experiences.
- Spreading improvement.
"Love bumps attention level and time investment."
Louis CAD (me)
More about me… (Click to expand)
I'm proficient in
- Writing, editing and reviewing Kotlin code
- API design
- using stdlib
- using coroutines, structured concurrency, cancellation and Flow
- making libraries with quality in mind
- Automation with Kotlin scripts
- Separating implementation details from the intention (for less bugs and more maintainability)
- Modern Android app and library development
- Great familiarity with most common Android APIs
- Extended knowledge and experience in Bluetooth Low Energy and its gotchas
- Enabling secure cross-app communication
- Writing Gradle plugins
- Abstracting, and selecting the right dependencies to avoid being locked-in to poor libraries/technologies
- Reading Java code (writing too, but I prefer writing Kotlin since 2016)
- SQLite (especially with the SqlDelight library)
How to reach me
You can find me on Kotlin's Slack under the same name, and you can reach me on Twitter (DMs open to date).
I now have a Resume (made in Kotlin with Compose for Web), which you can check at github.com/LouisCAD/ResumeComposition.
There's more about me
But this README is not set in stone, I'll update it from time to time.