Changes since 2.0.6:
- Deprecated the incremental AEAD interface.
- Deprecated the incremental Chacha20, added a direct interface.
- Added IETF Chacha20 (96-bit nonce), as described in RFC 8439.
- Moved deprecated interfaces to a separate
- Removed the
- Added a custom hash interface to EdDSA. Several instances of EdDSA
can share the same binary.
- Added optional support for HMAC SHA-512
- Moved all SHA-512 operations to
- Optional support for Ed25519 no longer requires a preprocessor flag.
src/optional/monocypher-ed25519.(h|c)to your project instead.