- Fixes a couple bugs caused by the v126.96.36.199 update, caused by missing dependencies.
v188.8.131.52 Patch Notes:
- Added ToggleExtendedRangeKey
- Moved Executable to 64-bit to add support for the following
- Custom Result Screen Sound Pack (Get rid of the Rocksmith Dad telling you "Bad Performance")
- Fixed bug with Custom Note Colors that caused colors to look pale
- Twitch Crowd Control Support! Please use this over the built-in Twitch controller in the RSMods GUI!
- Fixed some mods related to Twitch Crowd Control
- Fixed Midi Auto Tuning not working on some songs, and pedal configurations
- Fixed Rocksmith.ini settings being reverted back to default, and added better handling of settings being set wrong.
- Added lists to the "Set And Forget Mods" tab that show what songs may show up as "Custom Tuning" and what songs have the tuning you have selected
- Added a way to configure what tuning you want your guitar to stay in when using MIDI Auto Tuning
- Fixed AutoLoadProfile not stopping properly if it can't detect a profile.
- Added a way to fix Extended Range mode for bass songs with the wrong tuning.
I hope everyone is looking forward to RS+, I know we all are. Expect updates to slow down for RSMods as we start to make some new stuff for RS+. We already have a mod that works, but there's no point in releasing it just yet because any update to the beta will cause it to break.