RaspberryPi Gateway Home Automation & IoT Applications
Designed and coded by Felix Rusu, Low Power Lab LLC
- HTTPS secured with self signed certificate
- responsive & mobile friendly design
- realtime updated via socket.io websockets & node.js backend
- neDB storage of node data and logs
- flot front end graphs
- nconf for easy global variable configuration maintenance
- nodemailer for sending email (and SMS relayed via email)
- Font-awesome icons for jQuery-Mobile
This project is released under CC-BY-NC 4.0.
The licensing TLDR; is: You are free to use, copy, distribute and transmit this Software for personal, non-commercial purposes, as long as you give attribution and share any modifications under the same license. Commercial or for-profit use requires a license. For more details see the LICENSE
Details & Setup Guide
Please see the PiGateway Guide for all details requires to install this software.