VS2015 Dark Theme for Notepad++
This is as close as I can get to a replica of the Visual Studio 2015's Dark theme in Notepad++. I created it to ease switching between files opened in Visual Studio and Notepad++. Particularly close attention has been paid to C, C++, and XML but a number of other languages have been tested.
- Right Click
HEREand select Save As to download the theme.
- Go to %APPDATA%\Notepad++.
- Open themes folder, create a new folder named themes if it doesn't exists.
- Place downloaded .xml file inside the folder.
- Restart Notepad++.
- Open Settings->Style Configurator.
- Select VS2015-Dark from the theme drop-down box.
- Click Save & Close
Load stylers.xml failed!
If you find anything else wrong, feel free to let me know.