A simple Secret Santa administration platform that lets you add/manage users and create/download games.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
- Web server with PHP 7+
- MariaDB 10.1+
This Application was tested on a system with PHP 7.2.5 and MariaDB 10.1.32 and is expected to run on the more recent versions.
A step by step series of instructions that tell you how to get your secret santa copy running.
- Import the file "sql/secetsanta.sql" to your database. Note: You can also import these files through your Database Management Client; for example phpMyAdmin.
- To import test data use the "sql/insert test data.sql" file. It will create three users and a game.
source /path/to/sql/insert test data.sql
- Modify the "config.php" file to your needs - Important: Set database values and email credentials
Now you can open up the Secret Santa application in your browser and log in with these details:
To log in to the test users use:
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
To deploy on a live system make sure of the following:
- Webroot is in the folder "root" (Or restrict access to the files not in root, however, setting the webroot to root is suggested.)
- Check your "config.php" settings
- Change the admin's name, email, and password
- Remove test data
- Lukas Lenhardt - Initial work - LukasLen
- Benjamin Buzek - Initial work - benbuzek
- Alexander Gaddy - Initial work - alexgaddy
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details