Repositories contributed to
- python-hyper/hyper-h2 43 HTTP/2 State-Machine based protocol implementation
- projectcalico/calico 359 Project Calico core repository.
- kennethreitz/requests 17,514 Python HTTP Requests for Humans™
- shazow/urllib3 976 Python HTTP library with thread-safe connection pooling, file post support, sanity friendly, and more.
- python-hyper/hyperframe 13 Pure-Python HTTP/2 framing
Contributions in the last year 2,737 total Feb 12, 2015 – Feb 12, 2016
Longest streak 36 days March 2 – April 6
Current streak 5 days February 7 – February 11
- Pushed 1 commit to python-hyper/certitude Feb 11
- Pushed 1 commit to shazow/urllib3 Feb 11
- Pushed 4 commits to python-web-sig/wsgi-1.1 Feb 11
- Pushed 18 commits to python-hyper/hyper-h2 Feb 7 – Feb 9
- Pushed 1 commit to PyconUK/pyconuk-2016-internaldocs Feb 8
- Pushed 1 commit to pyca/pyopenssl Feb 7
10 Pull Requests
- Open #2 Remove option to not support readline(size)
- Open #1 Clarify behaviour when reading past content-length
- Open #802 [WIP] Experimental code for cert validation in OS X and Windows
- Open #8 Rewrite to have validation code instead.
- Open #801 Better handle the IPv6 debacle.
- Open #169 Better handle frames on streams we reset.
- Merged #167 Also allow CONTINUATION frames for PUSH_PROMISEs
- Merged #166 Don't allow recursively pushed streams.
- Merged #164 Explain why we use 65535 in the docs.
- Merged #162 Document client_side variable.
6 Issues reported
- Open #168 Reconsider PRIORITY frame state machine flow.
- Closed #165 Buffer PUSH_PROMISE the way we buffer HEADERS
- Closed #163 Reject recursive pushed streams
- Open #157 Better handling of streams after stream_reset
- Open #156 Extend our default settings.
- Open #154 Consider having received headers be bytes, not unicode strings.