Contains all of my dotfiles, which live in my $XDG_CONFIG_HOME, and the ones that don't are symlinked to
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LukeChannings/.config/master/install | bash
What it does
- Installs Homebrew, a package manager for macOS.
- Uses Homebrew's Brewfile to install a set of apps, fonts, and command line utilities. No Ansible, Chef, or Puppet required!
- Installs additional dependencies for NeoVim and FISH
- Configures macOS with my preferred defaults
- Installs private software licenses, ssh keys, etc from iCloud Drive