Hello, I am Luke Hackett, and I live in London, UK. I love to create extensible, functional, simple software solutions to various problems - and I often do it for fun! I have been developing software since the mid-2000's, and some of my interests can be found on this page.
Tools & Technologies
Here is a list of tools and technologies that I use daily:
- Front-end development using HTML, TypeScript, CSS, SASS and sometimes LESS
- Backend development using Java and Spring Boot
- Storing data with MySQL and Redis
- Developing code with Intelij and TextMate
- Developing code on MacOS and Ubuntu
- CI/CD of applications with Jenkins and Travis
- Hosting applications with scalable cloud architecture using Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
Here is a list of previously used tools & technologies:
Where to find me
- Ask me about anything and everything.
- My website: Luke's Website & Blog