Copelandia is a proof of concept for a COPE oriented Drupal site, to decouple the Drupal Backend from the Frontend.
- Clone this repository's project.
- Set up a local virtualhost, such as copelandia.local pointing to root-of-this-project/docroot.
- Also add the entry at your hosts file.
- Install the site by going to http://copelandia.local/install.php
- You can also install Drupal via Drush.
- Enable the following modules: copelandia, copelandiarecipes, copelandia_rest.
- Open http://copelandia.local in your browser. You should get the same output as the one at http://copelandia.lulladev.com.
- Create some recipes.
Some of the client requests need OAuth authentication. For example, registering a user or submitting a request. Here is how to set up OAuth keys so a client website can submit authenticated requests to this site.
- Log in as administrator.
- Edit a user and open the tab "OAuth consumers".
- Click on "Add a consumer"
- Give it a name and click Save (leave callback blank and the Application context as "copelandia".
- Use the Application Key and Application Secret credentials to authenticate your requests.