AngularJs app to help with my weekly report.
- Checkout the master branch.
- Install yeoman and bower with
npm install -g yo bower.
- Install any node dependencies with
- Install any bower components with
- Run the app with
- If you get an error with
SELF_SIGNED_CERT_IN_CHAIN, try running the following command before re-trying the install:
npm config set strict-ssl false
- If you get permission errors, try running the commands as the administrative user with
- Make sure there is an issue for anything you are working on.
- Create a new branch for your issue (something like 9-doc-contrib for issue #9)
- Make sure any commits to this branch reference the ticket number (ex: Ref: #9)
- Push the branch to the remote
hubto atach your code to the issue (ex:
hub pull-request -i 9)