TouchBarDisabler allows users to manually turn off the Touch Bar on 2016 and 2017 MacBook Pro devices. Supports macOS High Sierra and macOS Sierra. You will be guided to turn off System Integrity Protection before using the app.
- Toggle between enabling and disabling Touch Bar
- Remaps Brightness down to Ctrl+1, and Brightness Up to Ctrl+2.
- Remaps Mute to Ctrl+8, Volume Down to Ctrl+9 and Volume Up to Ctrl+0.
- You will be guided to turn off System Integrity Protection before using the app. TouchBarDisabler does not disconnect iBridge from your system. Therefore, Apple Pay, Touch ID and FaceTime HD Camera continue to work.
- Localized in English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Japanese.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR ANYONE DISTRIBUTING THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.