Shell script to install an Lunarium Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 16.04.
- wget -q https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LunariumCoin/Lunarium-MN-Install/master/lunarium_install.sh
- bash lunarium_install.sh
Desktop wallet setup
After the MN is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps:
- Open the Lunarium Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 10000 XLN to MN1.
- Wait for 6 confirmations.
- Go to Tools -> "Debug console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs. Copy the values of txhash and outputidx.
- Go to Tools -> Open Masternode Configuration File, add a new line with the format: alias IP:port privkey collateral_output_txid collateral_output_index
- Alias = MN1
- IP:port = VPS_IP:44071
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- collateral_output_txid: First value from Step 6
- Output index: Second value from Step 6
- Click File -> Save to add the masternode
- Close the masternode.conf file.
- Restart Lunarium Wallet
- Go to Masternodes tab
- Right click on MN1 in the list
- Click Start Alias in the popup menu
- Status should switch to ENABLED
- Done! Your should receive your first rewards in the next 24 hours or less.
For security reasons Lunarium is installed under lunarium user, hence you need to su - lunarium before checking:
LUNARIUM_USER=lunarium #replace lunarium with the MN username you want to check su - $LUNARIUM_USER lunarium-cli masternode status lunarium-cli getinfo
Also, if you want to check/start/stop Lunarium, run one of the following commands as root:
LUNARIUM_USER=lunarium #replace lunarium with the MN username you want to check systemctl status $LUNARIUM_USER #To check the service is running. systemctl start $LUNARIUM_USER #To start Lunarium service. systemctl stop $LUNARIUM_USER #To stop Lunarium service. systemctl is-enabled $LUNARIUM_USER #To check whetether Lunarium service is enabled on boot or not.
Based on a script by Zoldur (https://github.com/zoldur). Thanks!