Whoray a LEGO compatible LED Matrix Board!!
What is this repository for?
This repo supplies instructions and source files to create and make derivatives of the LED Matrix Board kit. This kit is an array of 49 LEDs to be incorperated into existing brick projects. The board is compatible with LEGO sets.
- This repo contains: Eagle Files Arduino code to run the display and animate a smile
How do I get set up?
- Code is written in Arduino
- Board file and schematic are created in Eagle
LED Matrix Board is an open source hardware product and follows the open source hardware definition: www.oshwa.org/definition The Eagle Files are licensed CC-BY-SA: Lunchbox Electronics.
Distributed as-is; no warranty given. Not suitable for people who might eat electronics.
Who do I talk to?
- Created by Jason Brownstein @ Lunchbox Electronics 9/24/15
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org