The WDI week 9 project was to design and build an application as a team.
The brief of the project was to:
- Build an application and a front-end that consumes it
- Craft thoughtful user stories together, as a team
- Manage team contributions and collaboration using a standard Git flow on Github
- Layout and style your front-end with clean & well-formatted CSS
- Deploy your application online
Helping Hands is an application that aims to connect people and charities online. The application allows charities to sign up and create a wishlist of items that their charity needs. The wishlist holds information such as the item's name, estimated price and a link to where it can be bought online. Donors are able to search through the list of charities in the application, view their wishlists and make a donation.
System Dependencies & Configuration
- Create responsive form validations
- Send an email to donors on behalf of the charities to thank them for their donation