Akkatecture Walkthrough Sample
This is the sample that shows the completed result of the walkthrough.
This is the domain of the sample which follows from the walkthrough tutorial.
- OpenNewAccountCommand - Command for creating a new bank account.
- ReceiveMoneyCommand - Command for adding funds to a bank account.
- TransferMoneyCommand - Command for sending funds from a bank account.
- AccountOpenedEvent - Event that denotes an account has been opened.
- FeesDeductedEvent - Event that denotes that bank fees have been deducted from an account.
- MoneyReceivedEvent - Event that denotes that a bank account has received funds.
- MoneySentEvent - Event that denotes that a bank account has sent funds.
- MoneyTransferCompletedEvent - Event that denotes that a transfer has ended.
- MoneyTransferStartedEvent - Event that denotes that a money transfer has started.
This application is incharge of instantiating and running the walkthrough example.
The application instantiates all the necessary actors and domain entities required. It then creates two bank accounts using the
OpenNewAccountCommands for the sender and receiver. Finally, the sender makes an intent to send money to the receiver through a
TransferMoneyCommand. On successful execution of this command, the sender account emits a
MoneySentEvent that will start a
MoneyTransferSaga coordinates and facilitates with the money transfer and tells the receiver account to accept the money. Meanwhile,
RevenueSubscriber, which is subscribed to the
FeesDeductedEvent, will listen to all of these events and aggregate a "revenue" that the bank has earned.
This result is aggregated into a mock repository called the
RevenueRepository. We then query the
RevenueRepository using a
to run the application in jetbrains rider or visual studio code, run the
Akkatecture.Walkthrough.Applicationconfiguration in the IDE.