Luzifer / PaS(t)3
PaS(t)3 is a S3 file editor with Google authentication using Amazon Cognito. It does not require a server to run but can be deployed into a S3 bucket. Files edited are also stored in a (possibly the same) S3 bucket.
- Create a project in the Google Cloud Console
- Add an oAuth consent screen for your application (API Manager -> Credentials)
- Put Client Id into the
- Create a S3 bucket and add the CORS policy
- Create an Amazon Cognito Federated Identity Pool
- Add the policy documented in
cognito_auth_policy.jsonas "Authenticated Role"
- Set the Google Client ID in the Google+ tab in "Authentication providers"
- Note down the Idenitiy Pool ID in the
- Go through the
config.ymland adjust parameters
- You may need to execute
pip install -r requirements.txtas next step needs three python modules
makewhich will generate a
publicfolder with all required files
- Upload the contents of the