v2.0.0-beta2 (build 20170131) - Copyright © Matteo Paonessa, 2017. All Rights Reserved.
WARNING This version is not completed yet! Don't use on important files without a backup!
Caesium is an image compression software aimed at helping photographers, bloggers, webmasters, businesses or casual users at storing, sending and sharing digital pictures.
- Windows 10 64bit
- MacOS X Sierra (v. 10.12)
Binaries for Windows and OS X will be available soon.
Linux source code must be compiled using Qt5.
BUILD FROM SOURCE
- You need the Qt5 SDK installed on you platform.
- Compile libcaesium and exiv2. Please refer to their own documentation for detailed instructions for your platform.
- Clone the repository using
git clone https://github.com/Lymphatus/caesium-image-compressor.git. If it doesn't work somehow, you can download the latest snapshot here.
- Open Cs-133.pro on Qt Creator and compile it. It should compile both Caesium and its Updater.
- Should be done!
- A lot right now
- Caesium website - http://saerasoft.com/caesium/
- Caesium Git Repository - https://github.com/Lymphatus/caesium-image-compressor
- Author website - SaeraSoft - http://saerasoft.com
- Author Twitter http://twitter.com/MatteoPaonessa