Caesium - Image Compressor (Cs-133)
v2.0.0-alpha2 - Copyright © Matteo Paonessa, 2020. All Rights Reserved.
⚠️ WARNING This is a very early stage version! Don't use on important files without a backup and expect some major changes. ⚠️
Caesium is an image compression software aimed at helping photographers, bloggers, webmasters, businesses or casual users at storing, sending and sharing digital pictures.
- Windows 10 64bit
- MacOS X Catalina (v10.15)
You can find binaries for Windows and OS X in the releases page
For linux you must compile the source by yourself.
BUILD FROM SOURCE
- You need the Qt5 SDK installed on your platform.
- Compile libcaesium. Please refer to its own documentation for detailed instructions for your platform.
- Clone the repository using
git clone https://github.com/Lymphatus/caesium-image-compressor.git. If it doesn't work somehow, you can download the latest snapshot here.
- Open caesium-image-compressor.pro on Qt Creator and compile it.
- Caesium website - http://saerasoft.com/caesium/
- Caesium Git Repository - https://github.com/Lymphatus/caesium-image-compressor
- Author website - SaeraSoft - http://saerasoft.com
- Author Twitter http://twitter.com/MatteoPaonessa