v2.0.0-beta1 (build 20160630) - Copyright © Matteo Paonessa, 2016. All Rights Reserved.
WARNING This version is not completed yet! Use at your own risk!
Caesium is an image compression software aimed at helping photographers, bloggers, webmasters, businesses or casual users at storing, sending and sharing digital pictures.
- Windows 10 64bit
- MacOSX El Capitan (v. 10.11.4)
- Arch Linux (Known issues)
- Ubuntu 16.04 (Known issues)
Binaries will be available soon.
Linux source code must be compiled using Qt5.5.
BUILD FROM SOURCE
- You need the Qt5 SDK installed on you platform.
- Compile mozjpeg, zopfli and exiv2. Please refer to their own documentation for detailed instructions for your platform.
- Clone the repository using
git clone https://github.com/Lymphatus/caesium-image-compressor.git. If it doesn't work somehow, you can download the latest snapshot here.
- Open Cs-133.pro on Qt Creator and compile it. It should compile both Caesium and its Updater.
- Should be done!
- Lodepng fails on linux with error 68 and causes crash.
- Caesium website - http://saerasoft.com/caesium/
- Caesium Git Repository - https://github.com/Lymphatus/caesium-image-compressor
- Author website - SaeraSoft - http://saerasoft.com
- Author Twitter http://twitter.com/MatteoPaonessa