MultiAgentDecisionProcess (MADP) is a toolbox for scientific research in decision-theoretic planning and learning in multiagent systems. It is designed to be rather general, but most effort has been put in planning algorithms for discrete Dec-POMDPs.
Comments, bug reports, patches, etc, are welcome. A mailinglist is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Frans Oliehoek,
- Matthijs Spaan,
- Bas Terwijn,
- João Messias,
- Philipp Robbel
Required software (as Debian package names)
MADP includes all required software, although for OSX argp-standalone needs to be installed.
- Doxygen (doxygen) [for generating documentation]
- Graphviz (graphviz) [for dependency graphs in the generated documentation]
- lp-solve (liblpsolve55-dev) [for POMDP vector pruning]
- GMPlib (libgmp3-dev) [for using arbitrary-length integers as indices]
- libxml2 (libxml2-dev) [for using the XML-based factored model parser]
- Cuda [for policy iteration with GPU policy evaluation]
- cplex [for the DP-LPC solver]
Documentation and Installation Instructions
doc/MADPToolbox-0.XXX.pdf, which also includes detailed
To (re)generate API documentation from source, run:
doc/html/index.html in a webbrowser
To compile, execute the following
sh autogen.sh ./configure make
Problem descriptions can be loaded without specifying a path if
~/.madp/problems is a symlink to the problems subdir in the MADP tree.
Similarly, results are saved in (subdirs of)
~/.madp/results, so it will
be convenient to make a symlink to the desired results locations.
This can be accomplished as follows:
mkdir ~/.madp cd ~/.madp ln -s ~/<PATHTOMADP>/problems ln -s ~/<PATHTOMADP>/results
Please see the AUTHORS file.