Project: Velyria Term & Conditions
Project: Velyria is a MADSOFT Games, inc. product. MADSOFT Games, inc. is registered in Canada.
By using the Project: Velyria ("product"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of product"). If you do not agree to these terms you must not access the product.
MADSOFT Games, inc. reserve the right to update the Terms of product without any prior notice. Using the product after such revisions will signify you agree to the revised terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms of product at projectvelyria.com/terms.php
Violation of any of the terms below will result in full termination of your account without refund. While MADSOFT disallows such conduct and content, you understand and agree that MADSOFT can not be responsible for the content posted on the product. You agree to use this product at your own risk.
Registration & Account Security
- You will not use the product if you are under the age of 13.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in the signup process.
- You, as the account owner, will keep your contact information up to date.
- You will not share your password, allow others to access your account or do anything else to jeopardize your account security. MADSOFT can not and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are a human. The use of "bots" to register accounts or any other automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. MADSOFT cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- If we suspend or disable your account, you will not create another without our permission.
- You as a individual or on behalf of a legal entity will not register more than one account.
- You may not use the product for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. * You must not, under any circumstances, in the use of the product, * violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- A valid credit card is required when paying for Madgems, or any other in-game micro-transactional items that require a valid credit card. Accounts are not required to enter payment information.
- When purchasing any amount of Madgems, or any other in-game micro-transactional items that require a valid credit card, you will be charged immediately.
- The purchases you make are non-refundable. There will be no refunds. No exceptions will be made.
- Unlinking your credit card from your account, or linking a different credit card to your account, does not affect your previous purchases.
- All content will be permanently deleted when cancelling your account.
- Cancelling your account will take immediate effect, no refund will be given for any previous purchases or remaining Madgems on your account.
- MADSOFT, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the product, or any other MADSOFT product, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the product will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. MADSOFT reserves the right to refuse product to anyone for any reason at any time.
Product and Price Updates
- MADSOFT holds the right at anytime to suspend or modify product temporarily or permanently, the product or any part of without any prior notice.
- Prices of Madgems and any other in-game micro-transactional items, included but not limited to Project: Velyria Founder's Packs, are subject to change upon 15 days given notice. Such notice may be given through the product itself, madjestic.net, blog.madsoftgames.com, or madsoftgames.com.
- MADSOFT shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the product.
- All content posted must be compliant with Canada copyright law.
- MADSOFT does not pre-screen content, but MADSOFT holds the right (but not the obligation) to use their own discretion to remove or refuse all and any content available via the product.
- All look and feel elements of the product is copyright 2013 MADSOFT Games, inc., all rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS visual design elements without written permission from MADSOFT Games, inc.
Interactions with other users
- MADSOFT does not screen, inquire into user backgrounds or identities. Nor does it verify their statements.
- MADSOFT has the right but no obligation to look into any interactions between you and other users.
- You are solely responsible for, and agree to take reasonable precautions in, all interactions with other users. If you feel threatened by another user or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
- You use the product at your own risk. The product is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is available on a email basis, but is not guaranteed to resolve all issues.
- You understand that MADSOFT uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the product.
- Verbal, physical, written or any other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) directed at MADSOFT employees, customers, members, or officers will result in the immediate termination of your account and potential legal action.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or exploit any portion of the product or any associated marketing materials.
- You must not modify, hack, adapt the product or any other website so that it falsely implies that it is associated with MADSOFT or any MADSOFT products.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- MADSOFT does not guarantee the product will (i) meet your specific requirements, (ii) be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, (iii) the results that may be retrieved from the product will be reliable or accurate, (iii) any errors in the products will be corrected.
- You agree and understand that MADSOFT will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or incidental damages including but not limited to loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses even if MADSOFT has been informed of such a possibility.