Changes since 0.2.x
- Split the UI into three tabs: Release, Beta and Imported.
- Added a small progress indicator to the bottom right of the window that shows what's happening during application load. The bar is invisible most of the time.
- Fixed various issues that could occur when importing the same version twice.
- Fixed possible loss of data when a target folder for importing a version already exists, but doesn't contain Minecraft game files.
- Fixed crash when importing a file that isn't an appx.
- Improved error reporting when failing to download versions due to beta programme issues.
- Added a setting in the
Optionsmenu to disable automatic appx deletion post-install.
- Added some useful options to menus:
Open log fileopens the launcher's log file in Notepad, useful for debugging
Open launcher data folder in Explorer
Delete appx after download to save space
Uninstall all versions
Refresh version list
- Versions newly added to the list are now marked with
(NEW!)until the version list is refreshed or the launcher is restarted.
- Improved error reporting when unable to connect to mrarm.io.
- UI progress now differentiates between "Registering package" and "Launching".
Changes since 0.1.0
- Fixed IO exceptions caused by improper uninstallation of versions.
- Added support for importing external Minecraft APPX.
- Added checkboxes to allow hiding betas and non-installed versions.
- Fixed error reporting on failed deployments.
- Building MCLauncher.sln now builds the subprojects in the correct order (dependency issue).
- APPX downloaded by the launcher itself are now deleted after extraction to save disk space.
- Added loading bar during the launch step (this can sometimes take several seconds).
- Added loading bar during uninstallation.
First release of the launcher!
As long as you don't mind the slightly ugly interface the application works pretty well :)
Backing up your Minecraft data is recommended before usage. Don't blame me if you lose your worlds in the process.
Important: Make sure to enable Developer Mode in Windows settings