Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Per-server encoding setting
- Channel topic is now saved and deduplicated (can be viewed from the right hand drawer)
- DCC download/upload support (with UPnP port mapping)
- New word selection mode
- Automatic message splitting
- Exit option on the status notification
- irc:// link handling
- Swipe-based history navigation
- Messages in PMs are no longer highlighted
- Show joins/quits hostnames setting under Message Format
- Client-sided server ping option
- Miscellaneous changes & fixes
- Don't like the default color theme? You can now select a custom primary and secondary color.
- Enabled auto-correct in the text field. You can disable it in settings.
- Rewrote the settings screen. This should unify the settings look on all Android versions.
- Better support for hardware keyboards, the 'tab' key now works properly.
- Bug fixes: setting notification sound to None, /raw, typing crash.
- /mode now requires a target parameter, setting modes to yourself is now possible.