TerrainControl is an advanced world generator for Minecraft. Through various configuration files it gives the user control over almost every aspect of Minecraft terrain generation, with no knowledge of Java required. It can be used on Bukkit or Forge servers and on singleplayer with Forge. Terrain Control is the successor to the old PhoenixTerrainMod, which was based on the popular BiomeTerrainMod. Terrain Control is maintained by Khoorn (known as Wickth on GitHub).
- Control horizontal and vertical noise of terrain generation
- Control terrain height and volatility per biome
- Generating biome maps from images
- Control the size of biomes, islands and continents
- Custom biomes
- Many options for caves, canyons
- Control vanilla structures like mineshafts, strongholds and villages
- Full control of ores, plants, dungeons, ponds and many more
- Custom trees and other objects (BO2 and BO3)
- Block replacement
- Visual settings like custom foliage colors (TerrainControl client required)
- Essentially everything!
To learn more, check out all of TerrainControl's features!