mCerebrum is a configurable smartphone software platform for mobile and wearable sensors. It provides support for reliable data collection from mobile and wearable sensors, and offers real-time processing of these data.
Please read our Contributing Guidelines for details on the process for submitting pull requests to us.
We use the Google Java Style Guide.
Bug reports can be submitted through JIRA.
Our discussion forum can be found here.
We use Semantic Versioning for versioning the software which is based on the following guidelines.
MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH (example: 3.0.12)
- MAJOR version when incompatible API changes are made,
- MINOR version when functionality is added in a backwards-compatible manner, and
- PATCH version when backwards-compatible bug fixes are introduced.
For the versions available, see this repository's tags.
Link to the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the BSD 2-Clause - see the license file for details.
- National Institutes of Health - Big Data to Knowledge Initiative
- Grants: R01MD010362, 1UG1DA04030901, 1U54EB020404, 1R01CA190329, 1R01DE02524, R00MD010468, 3UH2DA041713, 10555SC
- National Science Foundation
- Grants: 1640813, 1722646
- Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity
- Contract: 2017-17042800006