Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- release 0.6.4
- GRO writer added
- fixed XTC writer (Issue 38)
- convert box representations (Issue 37)
- primitive PDB parser added (slightly faster and ignores correctness of resids, atomnames etc but reads CRYST1 into unitcell)
- Universe gained the permissive flag to switch on the primitive PDB parser/reader
- Simple 'chained reader' which enables a Universe to transparently read a list of trajectory files (Issue 39).
- Additional methods for AtomGroup: numberOfResidues(), resids(), resnames()
- new bilayer analysis script for membrane composition on a per-leaflet basis (examples/membrane-composition.py)
- renamed examples/leaflet.py to membrane-leaflets.py
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.