Scenario folder with base melees for open source 2D platformer OpenClonk. Base melees are scenarios in which players are divided in teams which try to conquer enemy bases. Gameplay is focussed around settlement, strategy and action, which allows for creative and interesting rounds. More information about this project and the scenarios can be found on this wiki page.
Information for Players
There a different ways to get the scenario folder and to play it.
Get the release version of this scenario folder at one of the download sites.
- On Lorry (to be released).
Extract the files into the installation directory and fire up the game!
Get the latest development version which works with the OpenClonk snapshots or directly with the OpenClonk git repository.
- Clone the repository from GitHub into the planet folder.
- Download the zip from GitHub and extract into the planet folder.
Information for Developers
- This project is developed alongside the OpenClonk master branch.
- Please abide to coding style guidelines when developing new content.
- All content added to this repository is implicitly relicensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
- For bug reports or submitting a patch please use the GitHub Issues page.
Base melee rounds reward medals for special achievements by the player which is all executed by a single medal rule. This medal system is released separately and is also suitable for other developers to add to their melee rounds. More information about the system can be found on this wiki page and it is available as a download on Lorry (to be released).