www.waitrosecares.com - survey helper, having array of batch receipts and userdata as input Will complete number of survey cycles for the user based on the number of receipts in array.
- Make sure you have Ruby 1.9.3 installed and watir-webdriver gem.
- Fork repo and copy to local.
- Add receipts to waitrose_receipts.txt, each from new line.
- Add your data (including name, address, email, etc) to waitrose_userdata.txt in the following order:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- In waitrose_survey_batch.rb uncomment lines 166-174 by removing # in fron of each line. (in order to have the requests sent at last step).
- run "ruby waitrose_survey_batch.rb"