Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Log4Qt wiki!
This Log4Qt repository is a clone of the Log4Qt repository from https://gitorious.org/log4qt which was itself a clone of the original Log4Qt project on SourceForge http://sourceforge.net/projects/log4qt/ (http://log4qt.sourceforge.net/).
http://log4qt.sourceforge.net/ Log4Qt is a C++ port of the Apache Software Foundation Log4j package using the Trolltech Qt Framework. It is intended to be used by open source and commercial Qt projects.
- Minimum Qt version required Qt5.5.
Apache License 2, Version 2.0
- SimpleTimeLayout (“dd.MM.yyyy hh:mm [Thread] Level Logger Message”)
- ColorConsoleAppender (render colorized message by escape sequence and put it to console)
- SignalAppender (emit signal when log event happens)
- DatabaseAppender (append log event into sql table)
- DatabaseLayout (put log event into sql table columns)
- Telnet appender (append log event to telnet clients)
- LogStream (qDebug()-style log messages appending)
- MainThreadAppender (Proxy appender for sending log messages through event loop)
- Add XMLLayout to support apache chainsaw
- Add DailyFileAppender which generates a logfile for each day (add current date formatted to the filename)
- Add binary logger