User guide for Malware Information Sharing Platform (MISP) - A Threat Sharing Platform. This user guide is intended for ICT professionals like security analysts, security incident handler, or malware reverse engineers who share threat indicators using MISP or integrate MISP into other security monitoring tools. The user guide includes day-to-day usage of the MISP's graphical user interface along with its automated interfaces (API), in order to integrate MISP within a security environment.
The MISP user guide is a collaborative effort between all the contributors to MISP including:
- Belgian Ministry of Defence (CERT)
- CIRCL Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg
- Iklody IT Solutions
- NATO NCIRC
- Cthulhu Solutions
We welcome contributions to the MISP book. If you want to contribute, clone the misp-book repository and pull a request with your changes.
- Copyright (C) 2012 Christophe Vandeplas
- Copyright (C) 2012 Belgian Defence
- Copyright (C) 2012 NATO / NCIRC
- Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Andras Iklody
- Copyright (C) 2015-2016 Alexandre Dulaunoy
- Copyright (C) 2014-2016 CIRCL - Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg