The files in this repository are used to create a Docker container running a MISP ("Malware Information Sharing Platform") instance.
I rewrote the Docker file to split the components in multiple containers (which is more in the philosophy of Docker).
The MISP container needs at least a MySQL container to store the data. By default it listen to port 80. I highly recommend to serve it behind a NGinx or Apache reverse proxy.
The build is based on Ubuntu and will install all the required components. The following configuration steps are performed automatically:
- Reconfiguration of the base URL in
- Generation of a new salt in
- Generation of a self-signed certificate
- Optimization of the PHP environment (php.ini) to match the MISP recommended values
- Creation of the MySQL database
- Generation of the admin PGP key
Building your image
# git clone https://github.com/MISP/misp-docker # cd misp-docker docker build -t misp .
Fix your environment
Edit the docker-compose.yml and change the following environment variables:
- Changed the volumes to match your local filesystem
Build the containers
# docker-compose build