- Clone this repository:
git clone email@example.com:MITMUNC/mitmunc-website.gitor
git clone https://github.com/MITMUNC/mitmunc-website.git.
- Install Ruby 2.5 if you don't have it already.
- If you have another version installed or don't want to mess with your system, use Ruby Version Manager (RVM).
- Install Bundler:
gem install bundler.
- Build website and install dependencies:
bundle install(you need to re-execute this every time you update the
To work on a bug or new feature:
- Assign yourself to the relevant issue.
- Create a new feature branch with a descriptive name, e.g.
- Commit and push your work.
- Submit a pull request.
- Review the comments on the pull request (if any).
And voilà! Now you just have to wait for an administrator to merge your branch into
To be documented...