Warning, this firmware was stopped. For the new version go to https://github.com/MagoKimbra/MK4duo
- all Marlin8bit-developers.
MarlinKimbra 3D Printer Firmware
- Configuration & Compilation
Configurator Tool Online
This version of Marlin was made to accommodate some requests made by the community RepRap Italy http://forums.reprap.org/index.php?349
The new features are:
- A single Firmware for all types of printers; Cartesian, Delta, SCARA, CoreXY & CoreXZ.
- The possibility of having only one hotend independently from the extruders that you have.
- The addition of the 6th extruder.
- Management Color Mixing Extruder
- System Management MKr4 for 4 extruders width just two drivers and 8 relay.
- System Management MKr6 for 6 extruders width just two drivers and 8 relay.
- Management Multyextruder NPr2, 4/6 extruders with only two engines.
- Management Dual Extruder DONDOLO.
- Adding commands to facilitate purging of hotend.
- Step per unit varied for each extruder as well as the feedrate and the acceleration.
- Adding Debug Dryrun used by repetier.
- Added total Power on time writed in SD CARD.
- Added total Power consumption writed in SD CARD.
- Added total filament printed writed in SD CARD.
- Added anti extruder idle oozing system.
- Added Hysteresis and Z-Wobble correction (only cartesian printers).
- Added support reader TAG width MFRC522
- Added Cooler and Hot Chamber
- Added Laser beam and raster base64
- Addes Mesh Bed Level (MBL)
- Added Stop and Save for Restart (SSR)
The current MarlinKimbra dev team consists of:
- MagoKimbra - Alberto Cotronei (https://github.com/MagoKimbra)
- simonepri - Simone Primarosa (https://github.com/simonepri)
Laser features have been added by:
- Franco (nextime) Lanza (https://git.nexlab.net/u/nextime)
Marlin is published under the GPL license because I believe in open development. Please do not use this code in products (3D printers, CNC etc) that are closed source or are crippled by a patent.