Warning, this firmware was stopped. For the new version go to https://github.com/MagoKimbra/MK4duo
- all Marlin8bit-developers.
New features are:
- Stepping-algorithm optmized now for DRV8825 and A4988 (no need for double or quadstepping; no delays)
- High speed stepping of approx. 295.000 steps/s, if needed (maybe more with less DOUBLE_STEP_FREQUENCY?)
MK4due 3D Printer Firmware
- Configuration & Compilation
Configurator Tool Online
This version of Marlin was made to accommodate some requests made by the community RepRap Italy http://forums.reprap.org/index.php?349 The new features are: A single Firmware for all types of printers; Cartesian, Delta, SCARA, CoreXY & CoreXZ. The possibility of having only one hotend independently from the extruders that you have. The addition of the 6th extruder. Management Color Mixing Extruder System Management MKr4 for 4 extruders width just two drivers and 8 relay. System Management MKr6 for 6 extruders width just two drivers and 8 relay. Management Multyextruder NPr2, 4/6 extruders with only two engines. Management Dual Extruder DONDOLO. Adding commands to facilitate purging of hotend. Step per unit varied for each extruder as well as the feedrate and the acceleration. Adding Debug Dryrun used by repetier. Added total Power on time writed in SD CARD. Added total Power consumption writed in SD CARD. Added total filament printed writed in SD CARD. Added anti extruder idle oozing system. Added Hysteresis and Z-Wobble correction (only cartesian printers). Added support reader TAG width MFRC522 Added Cooler and Hot Chamber Added Laser beam and raster base64 Addes Mesh Bed Level (MBL) Added Stop and Save for Restart (SSR)
The current MarlinKimbra dev team consists of:
- MagoKimbra - Alberto Cotronei (https://github.com/MagoKimbra)
- simonepri - Simone Primarosa (https://github.com/simonepri)
More features have been added by:
- Nico [@wurstnase]
- Franco (nextime) Lanza (https://git.nexlab.net/u/nextime)
Marlin is published under the GPL license because I believe in open development. Do not use this code in products (3D printers, CNC etc) that are closed source or are crippled by a patent.