Titan is a highly scalable graph database optimized for storing and querying large graphs with billions of vertices and edges distributed across a multi-machine cluster. Titan is a transactional database that can support thousands of concurrent users.
- Elastic and linear scalability for a growing data and user base.
- Data distribution and replication for performance and fault tolerance.
- Support for ACID and eventual consistency.
- Support for various storage backend:
- Native integration with the TinkerPop graph stack:
- Open source with the liberal Apache 2 license.