- the language is called Opa, not OPA or opa;
- the BSL is the Binding System Library;
- we are writing in American, so use the "z" of your keyboard;
- full words, please, not "we're" but "we are", no "it's" but "it is", etc.
- tutorials start with "Hello"
Convention for source code:
- source code must fit in 80 columns;
- source must be fully commented, in Opadoc style;
- keywords are between ++
- don't forget semi-colons;
- in lists, they are compulsory.
- commit messages must respect the following format:
- [tag] context: message
- where allowed tags are:
- cleanup, contrib, debug, doc, enhance, feature, fix, layout, revert.
YEAR.MONTH.DAY, Version SEMVER (stability), GIT_HASH