Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Thanks for the support from the community, MOAC mainnet chain moved successfully from Pangu to Nuwa after block number 647,200. The VNODE and SCS clients release today can be used to build MicroChain and enable the MicroChain mining in both testnet and mainnet.
To help the developers to try the SCS mining, we has a website providing information in the testnet, please check Testnet MicroChain Information and Instructions to start SCS.
Over the next couple of weeks, the teams will continue to develop VNODE/SCS features and provide tools to help the DAPP developers using MicroChain.
- Fully functional VNODE to support MicroChain;
- Fully functional SCS server to support MicroChain；
- Enabled VNODE to get rewards from MicroChain mining;
- MicroChain protocol smart contract;
- MicroChain base smart contract that supports POS consensus;
- Fully functional MicroChain supports sharding;
- Supports FileStorm Protocol for IPFS MicroChain;
- Supports MicroChain without token;
We have some videos for the MicroChain users: