My name is Josh Rickard and I am a creator and automator of things. I'm an experienced IT & DFIR (Digital Forensics & Incident Response) professional that loves to automate and release open-source tools to help the Information Security community.
I like long walks through binary trees,
PowerShellriding, writing romantic experiences about code, git prune all branches, and deep sea
✍ Blog & Writing
I have written for many websites, but you can find most of my writing on my blog at letsautomate.it.
🔧 Technologies & Tools
📈 GitHub Stats
Additional Work Projects
- Past President & Board Member of the Central Missouri InfraGard chapter (January 2015 - December 2018)
- SC Media (SC Magazine) Reboot Leadership Awards awarded me in the Influencers category in 2019.
- py-ews: A cross platform python package to interact with Exchange Web Services - 2019 BSidesSTL
- Hunting Phish Kits - 2019 DerbyCon
- PowerShell vs Python: A side-by-side comparison - 2019 BSides Springfield (Missouri) - No Video
- SECURING WINDOWS WITH (SOME) GROUP POLICY – 2018 SHOWMECON
- SECURING WINDOWS WITH (SOME) GROUP POLICY – 2018 BSIDESKC
- MOTIVATIONS & TACTICS OF PHISHING – 2017 MORENET ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- SECURING WINDOWS WITH GROUP POLICY – 2017 DERBYCON
- BASICS OF INCIDENT RESPONSE – 2017 BSIDESSTL
- (2) HALF DAY POWERSHELL TRAINING COURSE FOR 80+ - 2017 MU VET MED
- PPRT: POWERSHELL PHISHING RESPONSE TOOLKIT – 2016 SHOWMECON
- PPRT: POWERSHELL PHISHING RESPONSE TOOLKIT – 2016 CIRCLE CITY CON
- SECURING WINDOWS WITH GROUP POLICY – 2015 MORENET ANNUAL CONFERENCE